Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Fat People

The Mind. The Universe. Planet Earth. Fat People.

I have finally come to the brutal conclusion that we, as a human society know more about The mind, the Planet Earth, The Universe, Rapist, Murderers, and thieves, than we as a society know about fat people. I've noticed too, that whenever mention of an overweight person, it always spawns one of two VERY distinct reactions. Either people: A) Hold their head with shame when mentioning of a fat person. As if the very mention of that person is going to bring on an onslought of bad circulation, a doubble chin, and an uncontrollable desire for all things fried. (Altough...I'm still not too sure just how bad that last thing REALLY is.)

Or: B) They laugh, chucklle, or snicker. Just the mention of the fat persons name is the set-up, AND the punchline.

But do you really want to know what is the funniest thing about this situation? These people will NEVER call you fat to your face! You might be "Big boned", or "a big guy"or my favorite...when a non-fat person will actually say the fat word to you...they'll say, "Oh, you're not THAT fat!!!"


And it is a sad state of affairs when we as a society know more abouth the innerworkings of a serial killers brain than that of an overweight persons. My reasonong behind saying this is because, researchers have actually (suposedly) isolated the "fat gene"? OH>>>>>It's all starting to make sence to me now. I'm not fat because I either eat too much, or too little, but it's because of a genetic MUTATION inside of my body!!! now, please someone tell me, just how was I to controll that?

here is the truth....There is nothing worse in this WORLD , than to be the fat person. It is the first and last thing that people notice when meeting you for the first time. Sure you have a great personality, or you are hilarious, or such a caring person. but, as soo as the "elite" skinnies start talking ABOUT the funny FAT guy ...

I'm sure that you're all wanting me to get to the point already, so I will. My girlfriend ( a fitness trainer) has been trying her best to start up a bootcamp. Just to possibly help a few people change tyheir lives, and hopefully get just a little excited about feeling good about themselves for a change. And the trainer she was speaking to said, "I don't want nothing to do with THOSE fat people", "I dont have anything in common with 'em"

How about a HEART!!! How about the fact that we are all here to help one another. How about if you were to possible take the time to get to kjnow someone , other than what you have always known, maybe...just maybe, you could learn something about...I dont know ....someone other than YOURSELF. And what is really funny is that most people like that really have NO CLUE who they are. But they sure do want you to believe that they've got it all together .Cool as a cuccumber.

The bottom line is that we are ALL quite messed up. So what, If I like a Big Mac value meal. I boought it. And I could care less about a Napolionic narcissis that cheats on his wife with 17 year old boys. SO WHAT!!! All I want to do is help others. Hopefully I can one day save your life. It is this dream that saved mine.

3 comments:

  1. Hmmmm... This had some weird twists until you got to the point. In fact I almost stopped reading but had to keep going because I love you and you always have a reason behind your words! Thank you for feeling my pain. Here's the Good news we're better then that guy and we'll rise above him and his so called gym!!! XOXOXO Thanks you for always being YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. NEW BLOG PLEASE =D I look forward to your blogs!!!! XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm.... Still no new blog post =( *SAD FACE*

    ReplyDelete